Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Holla fo crazy being normal

November 10, 2014

Hola Familiaaaa!! 
Well this week we went Monday night to Lolita's house and she was like I'm not getting baptized, don't come back. Then we went back like Wednesday just to say hi and she let us in and started crying to me and said that she will get baptized. I don't even know anymore. 
I don't know what else to write anymore. Everything is just normal. I was thinking the other day about how the weird things here don't even phase me anymore. But I did divisiones with a girl named Hna Brisolara from Oklahoma and we got a long soooooooo well. It was super fun. Also I got to see HM on Tuesday. SHE IS LITERALLY THE BEST PERSON EVER. I am so sad that she is going home. 
Okay well thanks for everything, have fun in Utah, Love you lots!! 
Love, Kelci 
Hermana Montalvo aka HM (Kelci's trainer)

Hermana Brisolara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment