Monday, April 7, 2014

Holla fo a temple trip!

April 7, 2014
 
So I got to watch general conference in english! and I got to watch it with my best fraaannnn Hermana Holloway!!!!! Conference was so good. Literally the apostles just blow my mind. I LOVED Uchtdorfs talk about gratitude. And I hope yall are gonna start studying PMG!!! Seriously conference is awesome. Loved the pics of your conference. Looked chill, Davis is so big and so lindo. 
We got to go to the temple this week!!!!!!!!! HC and I left tuesday at 530 and went in bus to the temple and got there at 830 to enter the 930 session. We took some pics, THE TEMPLE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY, and then we went in. I did the session in spanish and I feel like it would not have been so hard if I hadnt forgotten everything. But it was good and the temple is AWESOME and I can't wait when we can all enter together! It passed by wayyyyyy to fast but good news, our whole zone gets to go this wednesday as another prize!!! Haha the thing is that your only allowed to go two times in the mish, when you complete one year and when you go home...sooo hopefully pres forgets that we went haha. 
Ummm, we are going less and less to talmiche, just like 2 times a week to visit our investigators (thank goodness cause I got sick of going to the bathroom in a whole in the ground without walls or anything). 
Well everything is lovely here. I feel like general conference helped me a lot with my comp. Oh sad news, Carlos moved. Without telling anyone. So he lives in centro which isnt too far but itsn not our area but we are going to go look for him before I leave. 
Okay love you all! Have a great week! 
Love, Kelci
 
 beautiful temple
 

Riding in the back of truck to Talmiche sitting on cow food

No comments:

Post a Comment