Monday, March 3, 2014

Holla for 14 investigators!

March 3 

14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE IN CHURCH!!!! ALL OF OUR INVESTIGATORS!!!!!! GETTTIIIINNNN ITTTTT!!!! This week was awesome! We were seeing miracles like crazy!!!! So it's a family in Talmiche which is like an hour and a half walking but it is so worth it cause we gonna baptize like 10 people this month. So they are all really really poor. Okay I have absolutely no interest to write an email write now....I'm sorry to everyone. Just know that this week was AWESOME!!!!! And I love guatemala! Love you all! Love Kelci
"we had to cross this river this week. I promise it was a lot worse than it looks in this picture. The water was black and it smelled sooooo bad and I just felt like a crocodile was going to pop up and eat me. Regardless, I was fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment