Monday, December 15, 2014

Holla for transfers?!

12-15-14
Hola familia!!
Well if anyone says they have a crazy life they should probably think again. So everything was going LOVELY in Toto until Thursday afternoon at 2:51 PM when Pres Smith called. Hna Viera answered and then she passed it to me. Pres told me that I have transfers and Friday morning I have to be in Xela cause I am going to be Hna leader again in Xela, an area called Bougambilias. I was sooooooo sad cause Hna Viera and I got a long soooooo PERFECT. Like too good to be true. But I was happy as well cause I am a million percent positive that it was revelation. I love the people in Toto, the work was good but I was just not feeling it. I really like the place but I didn't feel like I belonged there, it was weird, and I had been praying for an answer and well, I got it. So I am really happy to be back in Xela, helping hermanas again. My companion is Hermana Reyes from Guatemala. I was her hna leader before and she is super awesome so it is going good. But I have only been here since friday and she has only been here two weeks sooooo we are both new and don't know much of the area or the people but alli vamos. That was my week. Xela is so much better than Toto cause its not cold at allllll and there aren't drunk people and not so many pulgas (fleas) either. But I do miss HNa Viera. Thats all for this week. Love you all!!!! 
Love, Kelci 
 

The family Kelci and Hna Viera were teaching in Toto
 
 
Hermanas in Kelci's new area
 

No comments:

Post a Comment